photo ARTISTSBANNER_zps70327512.gif
 photo smallestspacer_zpsf082f01e.png
 photo smallestspacer_zpsf082f01e.png
 photo smallestspacer_zpsf082f01e.png

.

.
 

FORWARD MANAGEMENT ENTERTAINMENT






My name is Janice Binns, Co-founder for Forward management Entertainment, Along with my son Jamaal Jarrett a graduate from Alvin Community College major in Computer Science the C.E.O for FME..

I was born in Kingston, Jamaica.migrated to U.S.A in 1971, I gratuated from High School,went on to Baltimore Community College there my major was Business Administration.


I always had a vision for running my own business, and in 1993 i started a very successful Maid service in Texas, and in less than a year venture and started my own Roofing Company..





After listening to youtube one day i saw a song Titled " After the storm " by Sledge Courtney,I saw Sledge on facebook i told him i loved his song we conversed, so i jokingly told him let me be your manager the next day we talked and he told me i was his manager, i did my homework,and he's still my artist.
In Association with Princess Zambia Production together we have about fifteen artist that we managed, and booked and are turning down artist on a daily basic.


Here at Forward Mgt Ent / Princess Zambia Productions  we worked hard as a team pushing our artist to new HEIGHTS.




(Princess Zambia)







Forward Management Ent.
Jamaal Jarrett ( Founder and CEO)
Janice Binns (Co Founder CEO)
Houston Texas USA

Link up on face book here: 

CONTACT:PRINCESS ZAMBIA FOR MGT /BOOKING @ 718-414-3200


 
 photo getabannerpromo_zps818bbf48.gif